Re: EPROM erasing, programming

From: Kerry S <bobo_00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 16:17:45 EDT

Your programmer should give some indication if you are
successful or not. It should warn if the eproms about
to be burned are blank or not. It should also confirm
that what is in memory was correctly written to chip.

  Once you burn them all, I would unplug the monitor
when first testing them in the machine. I guess this
is less of an issue for the 6100 vs the G08, but
potentially damaging signals could be sent to the
monitor.

  I'm just saying to make sure it plays blind first.

  Kerry