Re: signed games

From: EvilJim <eviljim13_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 15:24:41 EDT

  I would have to say that her signature shouldn't go on the game,
not-so-much from a purist or collector standpoint, but rather because
Episodes 1-3 sucked so bad, they should not be associated with a game
that we enjoyed so much. The game is currently associated with a rich
trilogy that contained characters we could care about. Don't tarnish
that by linking it with a series of director's projects that were
nothing more than a collection of bad acting and overdone SFX shots.

  But I don'thave any really strong opinions, I swear. =) I'm curious
more about how your sister's place ended up as a production location.