Re: Strange Omega Race Problem

From: Kristopher Sandrick <ksandrick_at_fuse.net>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 14:50:17 EDT

Matt,

I've been having an intermittent sound problem on my Omega Race as well.
  I've been thinking it's the flaky edge connector but haven't had a
chance to take a closer look to confirm this. Might be worth looking
at. It's been the cause of intermittent trouble on a couple of my
perpendicular Midway boardsets but invariably it's the last place I looked.

I'm pretty sure if you ask Alex Yeckley, he'd be inclined to suspect
this infamous connector too!