Still having eprom troubles

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 10:08:00 EDT

Hello all,
  I am still having trouble programming my eproms. I thought I had some bad eproms so I purchased some new ones. Now after many hours of trying all kinds of things I noticed that each eprom fails the verify check at the exact same address 0800. The ram contains "01" and the device contains "FF" on four chips in a row. Does this mean my programmer is dead or does this mean something else? I am really new at this programming thing, so I could be doing something very wrong. I do have the correct device selected TI 2532A. I would think that what ever is in ram should write to the chip whether it is correct or not; for this reason, I don't think it is a file problem....Correct?

  I saw a recent thread on what programmer to buy; I guess I will research that in the mean while.

  Thank you in advance for your input,
  Cameron