Re: Re[2]: Still having eprom troubles (looking for a programmer now)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 23:06:38 EDT

I have a Pocket Programmer USB ($249) and it works very well. I just
ordered the PROM module which supports all the bipolar PROM's as well
($149). I really wanted USB and support for all Win OS's which is what
the Pocket Programmer USB does. They have about a dozen other modules to
support burning just about anything.