Cosmic Chasm or Aztarac parts trade offer?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 10:13:29 EST

As some you may know I picked up a couple Cosmic Chasm games this past
weekend. Neither are in great condition, but it wasn't like I was going to
leave them either.

Just like my Aztarac though, I have monitor woes. One monitor is missing
altogether, and the other is missing the deflection board.

I don't want to spam the list trade stuff, so I promise this will be a one
time email (for a year at least). If you have any interest or comments,
please contact me off list.

Might anyone be interested in any trade for a tested working Aztarac PCB or
tested working Cosmic Chasm PCB? In return, I'd like to get a G08_105 or a
WG6401. Obviously all parts involved are pretty rare, so I honestly can't
say if that's a fair trade or not. But if you might be interested, please
contact me and we'll work things out. I would also be interested in a
G08_105 deflection board. I have some other rare stuff that I'd consider
trading, like an Aztarac control panel, with the joystick and I think
spinner too.

Joe

joemagiera@ameritech.net