Re: Comet trails on Asteroids Deluxe

From: Clickerdingers <clickerdingers_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 00:19:26 EST

Tony,

    Turns out he was looking at buying this game but found another Asteroids Deluxe instead. The one he bought has a good picture but the picture flutters a little once in a while. I had this problem with that type of game once and it turned out to be a poor connection at the high voltage diode in the 2nd anode wire. He said that since he got the game home the picture has been solid, if it acts up and we can't fix it then I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help!

Mark