Re: G08 Star Trek with no HV

From: Jeff Klammer <jeffklam_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 19:03:43 EST

Sorry for the slow response. I was trying to get my scope working,
but that seems to be dead too.

As for the G08, I do get 100VDC out of R307. I removed Q900 and
tested with a meter and it appears to be ok. Is there any way to
test further without a scope?

I also re-checked for cold solder joints, etc... when I had it back
on the bench but found nothing. I tested Q901, Q902, and Q903 on the
bench (without removing) and they don't appear to be shorted.

Any other ideas before I throw in the towel?

Thanks,
Jeff Klammer