Lunar Lander help

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 12:54:50 EST

Working on a Lunar Lander. I've tested the monitor with both power and
signal applied from an outside source and the monitor works fine. I tested
the PCB in another cabinet and it works fine. I checked the voltages from
the Regulator/Audio, and they are fine. But when I test the whole game
together, the light on the monitor deflection board stays on (and I get no
video).

So I then unplugged the signal from the PCB to the monitor and used the
signal from an external source (and used the power from the game and
transformer) and the deflection board light went out and the picture came up
fine. To me that also verifies that the transformer is also working fine.

So with that in mind, all parts (transformer, audio/reg, PCB, monitor) all
working, the only thing that could be bad is the portion of the wiring
harness that carries the signal from the PCB to the monitor. Any one else
have any other ideas?

Joe

joemagiera@ameritech.net