Re: G08 Star Trek with no HV

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 21:45:28 EST

http://users.rcn.com/jenison/mars/faq/G08_FAQ.pdf

Follow the steps in here, especially the part about not powering up a bad
chassis with the deflection coils hooked up (It's a good way to burn up a
lot of good parts and not make any progress ). Once you have confirmed
stable outputs (hearing deflection chatter is not enough, as it might only
be in one half of the screen, or only a single axis), then try it with the
coils hooked up.