Who did the artwork for Atari arcade (vector) games?

From: Alexander Glaser <alex_at_galaga.org>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 22:07:13 EST

Hello everybody:

        Besides being the lucky owner of a working (as of today) Tempest
machine, I have started to collect Atari Arcade Manuals, with a
special focus on the (12+) vector games. IMHO, the artwork of these
games and manuals is particularly attractive. I have uploaded a few
examples here: http://www.superzapper.org/coverart/

        At some point, I would like to develop this website further
(*everything vector*) and would like to credit the artist(s) or
provide some additional background material ... However, I can't find
any information on *who* designed this artwork? Do you have any
advice whom to ask or where to look for this information?

        Best regards, Alex

PS: I *know* ... Some of the greatest pieces are still missing in my
collection: Lunar Lander, Gravitar, and Quantum.