Re: G05-802 HV diode question

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 12:21:28 EDT

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, andre wrote:

> I know it is a 30Kv part, but what is the amperage
> rating?

The original part is H1812, at one time the cross-reference was SK7333 ,
but we've been doing this long enough that replacements have been
discontinued, so you would want to look for whatever currently crosses to
the H1812. Someone may also be selling the original, as NOS parts who up
from time to time.

The vectorlist.org web site has a searchable archive of the mailing list, a
more recent cross may have been posted since sk7333 was current -- best bet
is to search there first.