Re: G05-802 HV diode question

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 14:07:59 EDT

P.S.
The reason I am looking at replacing this is the
G05-802 I have looks premo, but I put in a Zanen kit
and F700 still blows.
Game plays blind and tube glows. I have found no info
on F700 troubleshooting, just the version 1.2 guide
which I will be going through today. I also do not
hear any chatter but read somewhere B&W vectors do not
do this?