#2-G05-802 HV diode question

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 11:25:41 EDT

Well... fixed 2 monitors today... what a great feeling
to finally get 'something' going out of all these
vectors.
Turns out the new Fluke 79III true RMS I just bought
for some reason cannot tell if the high voltage diodes
test or not on diode setting. When I swithced to
resistance I could see their was continuity. Anyways,
had new ones and no dif. What solved both monitors was
Q901, 902, 903 in the high voltage. Not sure which
individually but replaced all 3 at once. 2x MPSA06 and
a tip31B all cheap from Digikey.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Final question...on
the test pattern screen, should I increase that
rectangle to fill the screen? Wondering if that is the
actual borders of the draw area.

Also, anode voltage should be 12Kv? How do I adjust
size if indeed above needs to expand to fill screen face?