Re: Re: Asteroids Deluxe board prob

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 23:16:32 EDT

Using 2114 ram from arcadechips.
Noticed the crystal was 11.96 so changed to 12 with no
dif.. Just looked in manual and should be 12.096 which
I have, but have not put on..but that shouldn't make
dif as working board runs @ 12.
The original 2 beeps was with all factory ram but the
tone was different than when I actually pulled a ram
chip out, turned it on, then heard the 2 short, 1 long
beep..(initially there was no long beep after the two
short, higher pitched beeps)