Re: Re: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 10:41:43 EDT

I'm thinking that because there is not anything else
that has not been done in this cab other than the
wiring itself...
I'll try that.. I'm just a little frustrated here on
the shotgun approach when you hit the point where you
have replaced everything but the wood and wire and
could have had a 1000$ version of the same game
instead. Spending more money just seems like the last
thing I feel like doing on these two games.

Thanks for the advice Peter.. I'll try that, but
before that try to measure resistance and document the
wires.

What I am planning to get up soon is a Wikepedia-style
arcade restoration site... So much info is so
scattered and I have a feeling there are a LOT of
frustrated people re-inventing the wheel over and over
on some of these things.. A site like this would allow
people in the community to add to it and keep it
current on fixes and things they have done so
hopefully some people save some $$ and get their stuff
going easily. I will post here when I get it up and
hosted.