Re: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 11:12:17 EDT

It was a long day, after a long week off in which I
thought I would have some 'fun' and spend a lot of
time working on these...after a few weeks of work
prior to which, I had had a week to have some 'fun'
working on these. when they work and come to life it
'is' a great feeling.

The 'dumpster' being the thing is broken..caput..its
done.
It was pulled out so many times, worked on so many
times, put aside so many times that something was
bound to happen and it did. I walked by too close,
clipped the neckboard 'lightly', and broke the neck.
I have to admit when it popped I actually felt a bit
of relief...and laughed..what can you do.
It was a long week. Was going to be heaved this
morning to its final resting place but I have calmed
down a bit and emailed Rell and VDC to see if I can
get it rebuilt. I have had projector crt's done before
so am hopefull. I do know Rell pays 100$ or something
for these as cores so they must be doing something
with them.