Re: Re: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 20:31:26 EDT

Today I took half of the wiring out of Gravitar and
put it in SD..the parts that connect to pcb and
monitor..no dif.
Tried 2 rebuilt deflection boards, and 2 arcadeshop
aftermarket deflection boards, all 4 spot killer.

The difference now that I have the board running (than
before I got AVG replacement) is if I turn the focus
to blury not to kill the screen, then turn up the
brightness, the largest spot is the dot area in the
center, but there is also a vertical line from top to
bottom of the screen with things definitely moving in
it...I can see when it is demo, and when it has title
as things stop moving and the speaker hum changes to a
deeper tone....cabinet is silent, but when coin
solenoids click there is a deep tone (humm) in
speakers that I guess is game starting and playing
attract mode.

Sucky thing now is none of the troubleshooting manuals
apply now that I have aftermarket stuff.

Can a neckboard problem trip spotkiller?