Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: 6100

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 11:49:01 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: andre <livnfree_can@yahoo.com>
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:44:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: VECTOR: Re[2]: VECTOR: Re[2]: VECTOR: Re[2]: VECTOR: Re[2]: VECTOR: 6100

> Actually I think I just pulled a 406 off my amplifone
> to replace with 406d...so I probably have one...but if
> its working...

be carefull about swapping stuff that ends with a "D" with stuff that doesnt.
the "D" usually means it has a reverse diode in it.

if you have a device without an internal diode there is often a seperate one on the board,

but if the replace a "D" device with a regular one it will be missing and it wont take long before you hear - *BANG* and that's another one gone!