Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: transistors.

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 12:54:21 EDT

Yes....3 x 35c, and 3 x 36c with a HUGE heatsink
attached..and you have to screw 'that' heatsink to
frame as well with heatpaste...its not the best setup
but it's all new...when I see stuff like this I feel
like calling up my old designers I used to use years
ago for my stuff and doing a run of pcb's people can
muck with..Its pretty much like they copied the
original, then added lv2000 circuit and those
transistors/heatsink.. Its a good idea, just not well
done.. They still have silkscreen for the old LV
circuit and the connectors that are no longer used
plus through-holes...