Re: re=new_WG6100_HVU/deflection

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 10:46:22 EDT

I'm curious on this...did you have to rewind the wire
from the 6100 onto the magnets of the tube you were
using? Or unwind the wires on the new tubes yoke
assembly, put on magnets from 6100 and then rewind?
Did you ever get a higher rez monitor tube to work?

I'm having some serious convergence issues on the 6100
I got running now..When I am trying to overlay
red/blue, I turn yoke to line up blue with mask, then
try to get the red to overlap...horizontally the lines
are good, but vertically I cannot get the red to line
up on the blue..it is overlapped, but diagonally so
the bottom is just off to the left a bit, and the top
is just off to the right a bit..Is there any other
control other than the tabs??