Gravitar

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 23:23:45 EDT

Got my programmer in and tried it on a few chips..
Unfortunately it can only do 27 series so I am out of
luck on the 25's, of which I thought there were only a
few.. anyways..after reseating the chips on the Grav,
she fired up!

Self test lists a problem in rom #6.. does anyone do
programming of 25's?

Second, in the diamond pattern test screen, the
diamonds are WAY outside of the white box and I cannot
get them inside or centered...could this be part of
that rom or does it point to other things? The game
for the most part seems to play fine although I
'think' your home system is supposed to be a joined
circle...the ends on this one don't meet up...