Re: Re[2]: Hello World

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 10:02:55 EDT

When the new Mame came out, none of the vector games
worked anymore and new roms had to be downloaded. Does
anyone know if there were changes to the actual roms
or was something added in a seperate file? I'm
flashing some chips and wonder if the actual rom
images were changed from original with new versions in
some way?