Re: Gravitar

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 12:34:41 EDT

ok..
Do the 27 and 25's need to be erased prior to
programming? Its really odd because I can read all
chips fine (or so it says) but have a pile that will
not program. One chip I can read, but when I compare
to the image, it fails at about 49%. When I write to
the chip, it fails at the same spot. If I open an
unrelated image for a different position, it of course
fails immediately in the compare...when I try to write
that image, it fails immediately as well. I'm curious
if it is a hardware failure in the chip, why it would
fail at 2 different places...if its not hardware, why
can't it write past the fail point? I'm wondering if
its worthwhile to get an eraser now...

--- COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies@btopenworld.com>