Re: Gravitar

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 13:04:13 EDT

Its odd though on that one chip as an example, I can
make it fail at 1%, or 49% depending on the image I
compare it to. When I try to write those images, they
fail at those same spots, either at 1%, or at 49%..I
would think it would fail at same position reguardless
of what you were trying to write to it if the chip
physically failed....