Re: Asteroids PCB for sale, anyone?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 09:35:54 EDT

It was Mark? from California, I actually don't think that he is online
that I know of. I think that Al Kossow knew him and he had a *huge* lot
of Atari PCB's way back in the early 90's. When I bought my Alpha 1 from
J.Morrison. The Alpha 1 had a stock Major Havoc PCB in it with a factory
fingerboard to convert pinouts. When I posted on RGVAC back then about
getting the Alpha 1 game, I received an email from Mark saying that he
had this 'odd' PCB with 'Alpha 1' written on it with a sharpie. He sent
it to me because it naturally must have belonged to this cabinet. Over
the years, my cabinet had been the only Alpha 1 that has turned up and
this PCB must have been separated from the cabinet at some point.