Re: Asty power brick question..

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 16:02:01 EDT

Hi Guys,

thanx for all the replies, i have now changed the selector plug to UK
voltage changed the US domestic mains plug for a UK one and the power brick
works a treat and gives out the right voltages, i also hooked up the AR1 and
thats working too, so all i have left to do now is hook up the monitor and
fit a game pcb and see if it works.

Pinx