Re: WG 19v2000 query..

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 13:28:55 EDT

Cool, thanx for the info,

i have now fired it up and HV was low at 10k to start with, so i adjusted
this, spot killer isnt on and i can hear deflection chatter. All i get
however is a large white glow about the size of someones head, when i turn
the cab off however, for about a second you can see the scores and Asteroids
then it draws a random vector like a lightning flash as it powers down.

Any idea's ?

TIA

Pinx