Tempest and Gravitar Parts for Sale - Pre-eBay

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 14:15:59 EDT

Hey Everyone,

I tried to sell two project games on eBay and they didn't go. I've
decided to part them out. I have a buyer for the cabinets, but I plan
to sell the rest of the parts on eBay.

I will take offers on the following parts prior to eBay. I know that
I'll have eBay fees so I'm willing to take a little less than eBay
prices for quick sales. Payment only by PayPal and I'll ship however
you want (at your expense). I'll get pictures for interested parties.

1 WG-6100 - Recapped less than a year ago w/LV-2000 board installed.
Works fine.

1 WG-6100 - I was told it was working, I have not tested it yet.

2 Color Vector Transformers from bottom of cabinets - I think they are
both 100%

3 Tempest PCBs - 1 set untested, 1 set worked for a while and stopped,
Other set not working. None have any visible damage.

1 Black Widow PCB - Untested - You can change the ROMs to make it a
Gravitar. No Visible Damage.

1 Original Gravitar Manual - Decent Shape

1 Gravitar CPO - NOS original - these have NOT been reproduced.

1 Gravitar Complete CP with decent CPO (not perfect, but decent).

1 Black Widow Mostly Complete CP - Missing 1 joystick switch - CPO rough
(but there are repros out there).

2 Gravitar Wiring Harnesses - I think they can be set up for Black Widow
as well. 1 was tested and removed from a working game. Both look fine.

1 Tempest Speaker panel

1 Tempest Wiring Harness - Tested - Working.

1 Tempest Spinner - Untested. With Knob (I think).

Reply to me at al@alsarcade.com directly. I'm not trying to get rich,
just recoup some of the money I have invested in these machines.

Thanks,

-Al-

   Check out Pins and Vids, The Video Magazine
  at http://www.pinsandvids.com.  Volume 1 and
 2 are now available for just $6.00 each shipped!
    Volume 3 is already in production for a
    June/July release. All money goes to the
       Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas!