Re: amp flyback

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 20:50:04 EDT

On Ebay... it is the same box it comes in from
Arcadeshop...just a single box with transformer inside
wrapped in bubblewrap....at least I seem to remember
the last one single boxed..but it was fine because it
comes in a large box with the other 20 things I get
from Steven.

Anyone know when the 6100 ones will be done?