Re: Videogames Turn 40 Years Old from 1UP.com

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 14:00:03 EDT

I was at the Exploratorium about 2 years ago, and it was still there. It's
been there for at least 15 years. I always have to resist the urge to kick
off all the kids and hog the machine for myself. :-)

I heard that Al Alcorn has the Pong prototype still. I have friends
that know him. I should try and get myself invited to see it sometime.
I wonder if it still works...

Hey, Lunar Lander is a vector game, which makes this post on-topic. :-)

Ken Sumrall
k_lists@scrapheap.net