Re: Amplifone With Space Duel, Gravitar, Black Widow

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 09:43:52 EDT

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Brent wrote:

> Just wondering if anybody is using an Amplifone With Space Duel, Gravitar,
> Black Widow boards?
>
> Is the pic bowed? If so is there a way to correct this?

This qualifies as a FAQ. :-) I guess it's good we are getting new blood in!

Yes. Clay gives a good description here where he sells a corrector board:
http://www.multigame.com/display.html

It is for using Ampliphone games (Star Wars) on a WG monitor, don't know if
it can be adjusted to go the other way.

You can also search the archive as this has been discussed to death.