Space Duel speaker type

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 19:19:37 EDT

I tried 3 different cage and still had the
discoloration..and also bought and used a degauser. I
finally opened up the top and pulled out the
light/speaker rack and the discoloration goes. The
speakers are 4ohm and obviously unshielded..cannot
believe the field carries so far..in fact it disturbs
the Gravitar and the Star Wars on either side of it.
 I think they are 18watt and some chinese brand..have
to check again.

But wondering if others have shielded speakers in
theirs from factory? These are only held in by 2
screws each and rattle on explosions so doubt they are originals.