Free Asteroids cab (UK)

From: Ian Boffin <ian_at_vaxxian.net>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 10:14:42 EDT

Hi,

I have a complete non-working Asteroids upright going spare. The
monitor is a G05-801 with some HV issues which make the brightness
flare up. I'm unsure what is wrong with the AR and game board, and
don't have the time to diagnose the fault.

The wood is in great condition, the marquee has a only mild outer-
surface scratches and the monitor glass is in pretty good condition
too. Some idiot ineptly sprayed the cardboard rocks black at some
point and the control panel has been partially painted blue for some
reason.

I bought the machine for peanuts, to get what I rightly assumed was a
working monitor from it. That monitor is now in my "keeper"
Asteroids, so I thought I'd offer the donor machine to anyone who
wants it on vectorlist.

The only caveat is that the "buyer" collects, as I don't have any way
of transporting it.

By the way, I'm UK-based, in the outskirts of West London.

Cheers

Ian