Re: New Replacement High Voltage Board

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 15:20:19 EDT

I saw one on Ebay, but it went for a ridiculous price.
So since I buy a ton of stuff off Steven, I asked if
he had ever seen them before (I was also buying a
couple of the deflections to try out)..He said he
'used' to sell them, but they were not made
anymore...I asked quite a bit on where they were
made..etc..to try and get a couple. After prying for
quite a few questions he said what he was doing was
selling the returns since it was all he had left, and
he was sure it was 'only' the mosfets that had died on
the returns since people had not mounted them to frame
to cool them. He said they had not been made in a
while. His exact words. Well as I said I tried 2 and
it was obviously not those parts..a broken 6100 and
many hours of dicking around later I returned them.
Wish I had known someone was selling working ones
then.