Red Baron cockpit splittable?

From: Fisher, Matthew <Matthew.Fisher_at_atg.in.gov>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 13:47:41 EDT

I just got one of these beasts, and, among other things, I might have a little trouble getting it to where it needs to go (i.e., in my basement "man room" where my wife doesn't have to look at it). It looks like it should be pretty easy to split, but I felt underneath and the bottom felt a solid piece of wood. Has anyone ever split one of these, and, if so, how? I want to know that it is possible before tipping the thing on its side...

Matthew D. Fisher
Deputy Attorney General, Indiana
Criminal Appeals Section
(317) 233-2041

Statement of Confidentiality: The information in this message is privileged and confidential and it is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are prohibited from disseminating, distributing, or copying the information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.