RE: Modern Vector demo!

From: <tower_at_gis.net>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 14:45:18 EDT

That really is incredible... and even with all of that real time
calculation, it's only generating as much as can be output by a standard
two channel sound card, so there is a gigantic amount of processing
power still available for a game.

Now, if I'm extrapolating that concept properly, he has to be using the
functional signal ranges of the sound card... which wouldn't work on our
vector monitors because half of the signal range is below 0... is that
correct? I'm working off the half remember concept that a game like
Asteroids Deluxe is generating its XY grid on a 12v to -12v range.

Chad

----- Original Message Follows -----