odd vectors on SD

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 13:25:23 EDT

Third SD pcb I have brought back to life, and the
third one that has these odd vector lines all over the
place. Anyone have an idea what part this points to as
bad? I have most of the parts for the output section
but just want to avoid replacing a bunch of working
stuff blindly. I believe on this board both am6012's
are new. Could the TL082's cause this? Or the 1495's?
I don't know enough about what exactly these parts do
and what their failure would look like.
Thanks.

[image]http://www.contoursurveys.com/arcade/vectors.JPG[/image]