RE: Rebuilding a cabinet

From: Bruce Gettel \(Home\) <bruce.gettel_at_myactv.net>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 16:25:45 EDT

Jim,

In my area of the country (Maryland), the big box home improvement stores
sell something they call SANDED PLY. It is plywood, usually available in .5
and .75 inch thicknesses, and has one side of it sanded a lot smoother then
your usual plywood. And it was only about $22 for 4x4x3/4 last time I
checked, but that was about 6 mos ago.

Good luck with this, and let me know how your project goes. I am
threatening to do the same with one of my games.