Re: Re[2]: Re: Space Duel #2 prob

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 10:33:57 EDT

Visually no, but I have not metered any of them. I
have checked all transistors and diodes, and I believe
I said before, the 15 volt regs which did make a dif.
Before I replaced those I had the game running when I
had marked the board as not running, but then it died
out when I ran it in the SD cabinet, then would not
run on the test bench anymore (except
blind)..replacing the regs brought it back up, but
still flakey..it does seem like power related?