Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Space Duel #2 prob

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 12:38:05 EDT

I'll double check the combo's but I think it was this:
'p' processor
-worked with stock avg
-did not with aftermarket avg. game reset every second
or so and attract flashed with images of test grid and
first test screen when voltage taken down to 4.75
volts. At 5 volts I believe it just shows nothing but
you can hear vector chatter, spot killer on, plays
blind.

'a' processor
-works with both stock and aftermarket avg.

The avg is from arcadeshop and is the only type I have
used. Uses the large xylink (sp?) chip. I will double
check the combinations again and am sure I can
reproduce these results. I am not sure what the LED on
the aftermarket represents or is tied to..but it
flickers quite dim when the game runs, then reset it
goes to normal brightness, then flickers. I will try
this combo on my other working board as well.