Re: WG6100 for sale in Kansas City

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 14:33:00 EDT

Are you looking to sell your zvg?

--- Shawn Muller <shawnmuller@earthlink.net> wrote:

---------------------------------
Sad day; WG K6100 with a broken neck - any
hope?body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}
Hey Guys,

Looking to sell my WG6100. It worked great the last
time I fired it up, but I have since sold the power
brick so I can't test it. Its got the P327 deflection
board with the input protection built into the board
and the neck board with the brightness pot on it, P328
I think. HV cage even has the cover! Also has Mark
Spaeth's LV6100 installed. Has some space duel
burn-in.

I paid $275 + shipping for it when I bought it. Just
looking for a decent offer. I'd rather sell locally
and avoid having to ship it. I'm in the Kansas City
area.

I also have the appropriate ZVG cable for it, if
anyone is interested.