Re: Re: Sad day; WG K6100 with a broken neck - any hope?

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 20:40:26 EDT

Probably 200$ or so.. Have to see landed cost but it
will be in that area.
http://www.cgcc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14492&sid=f054f1d7f44edc02093319892c860411

Here is a thread on what it looks like. Big dif over
the worn out one..and the one I had was actually
pretty nice in the SW.. I'm actually selling the one I
took out on Ebay right now.. Good thing about that one
is it has the yokes and everything on it.

--- Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell@sbcglobal.net>