Re: Replacing a WG6100 picture tube?

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 14:36:01 EST

We got it to work but the colors were off on the edges
due to the fact the electronics were made for a yoke
that had 2 focus controls on it and didn't work that
well with the 6100 style. It was noticeably better but
the colors could not be fixed. We are trying to find a
less complex monitor/yoke setup with the same tube and
try on that..it should work if we can find a simpler
setup..just have not had time to call the distributor
for that line of monitors but will eventually.