Possibly the weirdest Tempest problem yet.

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 13:08:35 EST

 I just finished fixing a box of Tempest boards this week that I had
sitting around for a long time. I came across one that had some
miserable problems with the Mathbox. After careful inspection I
noticed someone cut the +5v legs of most of the IC's on the board!!
Someone actually went though the trouble of RUINING a tempest board.
I'm happy to say I bridged all those cut legs with a clean solder
bridge and repaired the main board and it's back in business.

 Has anyone else had to fix a deliberate sabotage? :)

 Matt