Re: Possibly the weirdest Tempest problem yet.

From: Mathieu Peyroulet Ghilini <peyroulet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 13:44:36 EST

I second that, often on public auctions, especially bankrupcy ones, stuff is
hacked by friends of bankrupcy guy to have stuff in non working condition.
already got a Twilight Zone like that, nobody bidded on it because the
batteries were removed...( reset settings) and I got it for a price so low I
prefer ot telling it...

Kind regards
Mathieu