Re: FS NOS Amplifone tubes.

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 14:16:05 EST

Could you get me a quote for 4 tubes and for 2 tubes please? I am
deciding how many to purchase based on total cost. Wish the dollar was
a little stronger than the Loonie.

thanks

Pat Danis
3416 Augusta Drive
Flower Mound, TX 75028-2973

I have a DHL account that I could bill these to. If you wouldn't mind
sending me your address, weights and dimensions, I will check and see if
my shipping is cheaper than yours. It might allow me to purchase more tubes

Pat