Re: FS NOS Amplifone tubes.

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 18:19:51 EST

Seems to be a bit of confusion on payment..
Yes you can use Paypal.
There 'should' be a choice in Paypal to send Canadian
funds for those in the US.. For us in Canada we have
the choice to send USD or Canadian $'s, but maybe
thats because most trade is in US dollars. If you
cannot find the choice, or its not there, don't
worry.. I would appreciate if you could as it saves me
paying them to convert it at their ridiculous exchange
rate but you can send it in USD.

If you want to go money order route, the post offices
should be able to write the order in Canadian funds...
a bank for sure will be able to.