FS 4 Vectors in Wisconsin

From: Jeff Bovee <jkbovee_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 21:21:41 EST

Hi All,
  It has been a very long time since I've read or been on the list but I made a deal with the wife to clear the garage so I'm cleaning house and felt I should give first pick of these to the list.

  2 Atari Spaceduel Uprights - Neither are working but complete (1 is missing the tinted glass)
  1 Tempest Upright - Complete, not currently working but it did before it was moved a couple of years ago
  1 Omega Race Upright - Not working but complete.

  They are in the Madison, Wisconsin area so anyone interested drop me an email jkbovee@yahoo.com Sorry, to hit the list with a For Sale on my first message since 2000 but I've been out of the hobby for so long I don't think I could get these machines going now even if I did have the space to keep them.

  Thanks,
  Jeff