Re: Amplifone and WG6100 PCB sets exchangable ?

From: andre.huijts <andre.huijts_at_orange.nl>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 17:26:05 EST

Mmmm, I've seen other info that the 25" CRT's and yokes of the WG and Amplifone are "the same" (Except for the WG being low-res of course).
The thing is, the more I think about it, the more I doubt that the CRT WAS an Amplifone. I don't remember seeing the Atari labal on it, nor an
XY ser.No.

I will have a look at the cab again next wednesday and make pictures.....

Another thought: As far as I know the HV and deflection boards are identical for the 19" and the 25". So how can this work if they have a
different CRT angle ?